Culture & Values
At The Hope Center we want to build a culture that is unlike much of the culture that we see in many churches today. Our desire is to provide a place where anyone can experience the love and power of God through the human contact of those that are a part of our church. Our perspective is that we aren’t trying to “fix” anyone; we believe that God does the fixing! We just want to offer HOPE to all of mankind that with Jesus their tomorrow can be better than their today.
Our Core Values
These things help shape Our Culture:
- Integrity – It’s more than what we do, it’s who we are
- Love in Action – Genuinely and Generously
- God’s Word is Our Ultimate Authority
- Mission Minded – In everything we ask, “How does this speak to our mission?”
- Teamwork – We are made stronger by those around us
- Have Fun – We have fun, because even God laughs
- Ethnic Diversity – We believe that God loves all people and commands us to reach all people regardless of race, color, & language.
- Adaptability – We become all things to all people in order to fulfill God’s.